We are looking for an experienced back-end developer who is responsible for building scalable and robust solutions using well-defined software development methodologies with a focus on our global customers.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Node JS and Lumen microservices framework.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC), OOP, and agile methodologies.
- Strong understating of the web development cycle, programing techniques, and tools.
- Able to work under workload pressure and should manage the deadline.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microservices framework, Dockers, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is a plus.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices and create recyclable code libraries for future use.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas for the entire applications & products lifecycle.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Responsible to design and maintain large & complex databases, Algorithms, REST APIs, UI & UX designs, development, and integrations.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Deploy applications on servers with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- Backend Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at email@example.com (Females are encourage to apply)