Fine Solutions also known as Finesols is a top-tier software solution provider in Karachi that helps in building software for visionary companies, accentuating their strengths and elevating their brands to the next level is looking for an Experienced, Dedicated and Passionate candidates for our Digital Marketing Department who are responsible for digital Marketing operations.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing / Media Studies / CS
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must have knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Fluency in English
- Managing social media handles, running creative and innovative campaigns, running advertised campaigns, social media monitoring, overseeing digital media analysis.
- Assisting in planning, building and implementing overall digital strategy
- Creating content for website and social media
- Managing social media and other relevant digital channels
- Overseeing social media accounts of the organization
- Keeping up with the latest digital trends and best practices
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
Job Type: Full-time