Fine Solutions also known as Finesols is a top-tier software solution provider in Karachi that helps in building software for visionary companies, accentuating their strengths and elevating their brands to the next level is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who is responsible for planning digital marketing campaigns, for implementing Pay per Click media strategies for clients, including web, SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and display advertising. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- 10+ Years of experience in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Proven work experience of Social media management.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Developing & implementing effective PPC campaigns to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term.
- Managing PPC budgets, while building & strengthening platform accounts & key relationships.
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s to identifying opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly reporting to management.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Job Type: Full-time