We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Take complete ownership of building full-stack web and mobile applications alongside our product, design, and business teams.
- Translate requirements into production-ready code, built to scale.
- Designing and developing databases, applications and servers to support mobile and web frontend applications.
- Ensuring security and privacy for application users.
- Build responsive web interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Managing cloud infrastructure including build, deployments and testing.
- Coding across multiple platforms, languages, frameworks and platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices and provide training and support to internal teams.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Gather and Write technical documentation.
- Hands-on of either MERN or MEAN stack development.
- Experience of GraphQL, JAVA, Ruby, VueJS, PHP, MVC frameworks (i.e. Laravel, CI, etc) and API design and developments would be plus.
- Knowledge and hands-on of any AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of data structures, system design, algorithms, software modeling & design techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC), OOP, and Agile Methodologies.
- Able to work under workload pressure and should manage the deadline.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Full Stack Developer: 3 years (Preferred)
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (Females are encourage to apply)