Fine Solutions also known as Finesols is a top-tier software solution provider in Karachi that helps in building software for visionary companies, accentuating their strengths and elevating their brands to the next level is looking for an Experienced, Dedicated and Passionate candidates for our SEO Department who are responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. Working closely with the Digital marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
- 2-4 years of experience in SEO.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Bachelors degree Marketing / Media Studies / CS
- Fluency in English
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Coordinate with content writing and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
- Use analytical tools to gauge the success of content.
- Work with social media teams to optimize campaigns.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at email@example.com. (Females are encourage to apply)