Fine Solutions also known as Finesols is a top-tier software solution provider in Karachi that helps in building software for visionary companies, accentuating their strengths and elevating their brands to the next level is looking for an experienced Sr. React Developer who is responsible for from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive, who has worked on projects using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies.
- Take complete ownership of building full-stack web and mobile applications alongside our product, design, and business teams.
- Translate requirements into production-ready code, built to scale.
- Build responsive web interactions through effective front-end techniques.
- Work as part of team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Components development using native controls, maintain performance and scalability.
- Handling of mobile features (Camera, Geolocation, Storage & Cache Management, Video Thumbnail, Compression techniques etc.)
- Handling of pure components & Component Update usage and techniques.
- SQL lite
- Handling of RESTful Api & Real-time back-end system integration
- Custom navigation handling.
- State Management Workflow (Redux / Mobix)
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Candidate should have good hands-on on react and react native framework.
- Candidate should understand principles of mobile development and should have experience in developing apps across more than one target OS, preferably Android and iOS.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like – MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies.
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security.
- Strong understanding of React Hook.
- Exposure of any development tool chain for testing, packaging and deployment
- Exposure of third party component libraries.
- Understanding of different form factors such as desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile etc.
- Good debugging skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at email@example.com. (Females are encourage to apply)